Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Reading Thing

I am woefully behind on posting my booklist for the Spring Reading Thing at Callapidder Days.

However, sticking to my traditional "better late than never" motto, here you go. Things I'll be reading include:

*Thunderstruck, by Eric Larson
*The Devil in the White City, by Eric Larson (both of those from my brother for Christmas, yikes)
*Sojourner Truth: A Life, A Symbol, by Nell Irvin Painter (for work)
*Invisible Allies, by Alexander Solzhenitsyn (you can take the girl out of Russian history class...)
*The View from Clausen's Pier, by Ann Packer
*A Fine Balance, by Rohinton Mistry (even though it was one of Oprah's)

Now, let's see if I can stay on task & read these books, rather than the others I find between now & summer.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Jean Knee said...

love to read, although I never can plan what I'll be reading

I just know I'm gonna be doing it