Saturday, January 12, 2008

THEY'RE BACK!!!!!


And we were there on the very first reopened day. Now, whoever the first one is to leave me a little blog comment about what that is on the plate will win a small prize. :)

Today was also the day of crockery. We explored some new antique stores in Scottsdale, one run by an older lady who does estate sales & then throws everything that doesn't sell in an old house & calls it a "store," and one run by a gentleman who can't hear a word you say. Needless to say, it was an experience. We snagged a few bargains, and had a good time, though. Crockery shots will be available for your perusal tomorrow.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Um, it looks like a huge soggy Lay's ripple potato chip covering slices of ham. Am I close? ;)

Monkey said...

tamales? quesadillas?

Lennye said...

I'm going tamales! Although it could be nachos. You my love perfer quesadillas, but I don't think that's it.

When I am well again, can someone plan a Sarah trip! I want to antique and eat at the Mexican Restaurant. As somewhat of an expert on Mexican Food, they will have to go a long way to beat the one over in the Target parking lot!