Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In the very nick of time...


I needed a medium-weight coat, because the long wool one the Motherina bought me last Christmas is a bit much most of the time (thought it won't be tomorrow, when it's single-digit wind chill as I go to work, baby!), and my jean jackets don't work below 60. Yesterday, this little beauty came to the rescue. It was on sale, but I'll still be wearing it well into the 2010s to make it worthwhile. Who cares, though, when you can flounce around in something this cute? I will love it, even when it's as out of touch as a Members Only jacket. It performed very well on its test-drive today, so it's a keeper. :)

New little pins were purchased for its collar, too, so after their test-drive tomorrow, I might just give you a peek. ;)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay, sorry, this has nothing to do with your darling new coat (it is very nice however). BUT I was surfing through your list of blogs you heart, and oh-my-gosh, I heart them too!! I've added several to my favorites list to check on again in the future--so thanks for the handy references!! :) PS--glad you had time to update yourself to the shivers blog...it's your fault more hasn't been added in the last hour as I've been busy with the afore-mentioned surfing. ;)

Heidi said...

Your new coat is adorable! I'd love to wear that, with a sweet pin, and maybe a warm scarf! Perfect choice! You're going stay warm and be stylin'!
*Heidi*
Everyday Cookies blog

Unknown said...

so cute. is that a ruffle on the bottom? yes most definitely i would flounce in that forever.

Monkey said...

I must see a picture of you in your new, stylish red coat, DAH-LING!
Maybe we should do a special photo shoot...although pictures of people are definitely Nat's territory and not my forte' for sure! Seriously though, that picture is too far away and tells us nothing about the coat aside from it being red...so fix that for us please. :)

tina said...

Not only CUTE----- but avec jewelry too??? Can't wait to see!!!!

Lennye said...

Knowing that I can't see that great, please put me in a larger picture next time;) I did go and make it as big as possible. Is that a flounce on the bottom? To cool, to New York...buy some tickets to the Big Apple and suddenly you go high style on us. I love it!