Wednesday, August 1, 2007

found!

Camera cord has been retrieved - I know many of you (meaning me) are grateful.

So, better late than never, here are some of my fabulous swap items from Amy!


They came packaged in a HAT! Isn't that a cool & summery idea? Much more ingenious than the bag I made for her. She had several little orange & yellow bags containing my treats. She sent a cute little yellow pail with sunflower seeds (going to be in progress this weekend), a little ball & ruler, crafty treats & an S pictured below, and darling orange salt & pepper shakers! (Keep an eye out for their artistic photo later...)

Here's my very groovy spotted "S." Melissa is going to be SOOO jealous; she's on a letters kick.


And here are the crafty items. Amy made me a personalized notepad holder & darling summery magnets. There is now a created by Amy corner on our fridge:


Better late than never, right? Anyway, thanks Amy for being such a sweet partner, & for the fantastic summer treats - I love them!

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Yep...with those color choices AND polka-dots---that "S" was meant to be an "M" no doubt! Two thumbs up for Amy and her knowing how to show some proper love for the color orange!

Lennye said...

I still think the Vintage Kitchen swap holds a world of possibilities.