Friday, January 29, 2010

Backing Up... The TU Visits



Two of my dearest friends from Tulane have visited Atlanta since Bethany arrived, so I figured I should post their darling pictures.

The Uncles Jason (Jason F. & Jason B.) came just a week after she was born, and brought her a darling I *heart* NY bear. Jason F. held her for a solid two hours, and I secretly want to know what his magic is. :)
Then, Uncle Petey visited at the beginning of January on a frigid day. We ate some yummy barbecue, and then toured him around the hood. As you can see, Bethany took a liking to him, as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I must get to town to meet her since I have been beat by the "boys"! But dare I say they look super cute with a baby in arms? Actually, I think she is just so cute they can't help but look happy.