Friday, January 29, 2010

Backing Up... One Month.

At her one month checkup, Bethany weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces, and was 22 inches long. WOW. She is quite the smiley baby, which we love, and loves to stare up at the ceiling fans. Thank goodness we have them. Her favorite hobbies are eating and eating. Sleeping...not so much. She likes to hug Croshetta Mouse and spend time on her sheepskin rug.

This bonnet & sweater were mine. :)
(I know I already posted this, but I'm trying to put the milestones in the monthly posts.) Here is an example of sweetie's freakish head strength. She was able to hold her head up as soon as she arrived, and it's just gotten stronger. Of course, she's NOT as strong as she thinks she is, so she bonks her head a fair bit.
My mother had the extremely good idea that we should take a family portrait in the bathroom mirror every month - this is the one month version. I think we all know who's cutest. :)

No comments: