Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We're headed out of town for a wedding tomorrow, so I thought I should post this a bit early. I received my amazing valentines from Sarah's swap today. If you look through the last few entries, you'll be able to see all the valentines. Some of them took a tremendous amount of effort! They are all quite nifty, though, and I can't wait to decorate with them. :) This was my offering:

I really loved the vintage girlies I cut from a sheet of wrapping paper. They were not so fun to cut out (I'd forgotten how thin wrapping paper used to be), but I thought they looked pretty good. Sarah probably wants to kill me for glittering the hearts, but it was a lot of fun to do. :)

Have fun tomorrow, and have a good weekend. I'll be back on Sunday with wedding pictures!

3 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Wrapping paper! I was wondering where you found so many similar girls.

*carrie* said...

So cute, Sarah! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jean Knee said...

Lindsey's a man, baby!!