Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekly Rundown

-Monday: Archaeology
-Tuesday: Fight with the Georgia Department of Revenue
-Wednesday: Last minute shopping (IKEA!)
-Thursday: Lunch with Lindsey's mom & this fantastic movie (which I will blather on about in a later post, probably)
-Friday: Sweetwater Creek State Park, as suggested by the very astute Monkey & Bean
-Saturday: Up VERY early to hit the major sale at Scrap Chic, followed by fantastic Italian (new find - woohoo!)
-Sunday: Visit from our friend Alan, who's in flight school in Mississippi, church, birthday party, house decorating....

Moral of the story: it felt relaxing to do so much.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday - back to the cube in the morning.

:)

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Cool! How'd you guys like the Creek? Did you hike all the way down the Red trail? Very nice photo ops there! :)

K2daK said...

Sounds like fun the whole week. I love Italian so on my next visit (say in Feb.-see how I just invited myself?) I say we go!