Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello, Internet.

(For the two of you who were worried, the mail lady battle continued, but I persevered. The mail box has now been relocated to the other side of the porch, and the "tree" is no longer Public Enemy #1. I just roll my eyes at the mail lady.)

Questions on Sunday afternoon:
1) Why do I get six or seven bug bites every time I am outside for longer than 10 minutes? Note that this is not pregnancy-related; it has happened for years.

2) Why did a bunch of yellow jackets decide to build their nest inside our bedroom window frame? Operation Yellow Jacket Removal is in progress, which means I have to sleep in the other bedroom. I do not like change.

3) Is the destruction of Yellow Jackets any indication of the result of the UGA/Tech game come Thanksgiving weekend? At that point I will be 9.5 months pregnant, so I doubt I will care.

4) Why is growling suddenly the preferred method of communication for my Sunday School class? I do not like having to say things like, "Speak, don't growl," repeatedly.

5) Why are vanilla malts not considered part of a balanced diet? There has to be a way to put vitamins in them, so that they are like broccoli, only yummy.

That is all for now.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

And Hello to you as well! Hope the baby is treating you well--can't wait to see you next month!

Beth and Shae said...

You are so funny. I hope you are feeling well. Curious minds want to know if we are finding out the gender of the newest little one or waiting for the big surprise?

Lennye said...

I'm having vanilla smoothies with protein powder for breakfast every morning. You could add some soy milk...ymmm.

Yes, I do think the yellow jacket battle is an omen of the UGA/Tech game in November; and I don't care either.

Do we have baby names yet???